I love this mozzarella on the pizza (raw or unbaked pan bread). You can let it sit for a few hours to a day, to get a fermented taste, but I prefer the fresh one.
1. 10 Macademia nuts.
2. 1/2 cup sunflower seeds.
3. 1/2 teaspoon Dill seeds.(Optional)
4. 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
5. 1 clove Garlic.
6. 1/2 a Lemon’s juice. (You can also use vinegar if you like)
1. Soak nuts and seeds overnight.
2. Blend all ingredients adding water to get the desired consistency.
This time I will try making thin flat round pieces by spreading it on dehydrator sheet to see if it looks like the mozzarella in the store !!
Meal Sugestion: Looks and tastes great on pizza !
For the base:
1. 6 Mushrooms.
2. 1 tablespoon Nama Shoyu/Tamari.
For the filling(The quantities here are to make 1 cup filling, of which we shall use some in this recipe. Rest can be refrigerated):
1. 1/2 cup soaked(overnight/15 hours) sunflower seeds.
2. 1 Garlic clove.
3. 5 Basil leaves.
4. 1/2 cup coriander leaves.
5. 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
6. 1/4 red onion.
7. Dash of cayenne.
8. Water to give required consistency.
Remove stalks of mushroom.
Optional:Steam mushrooms for 3 minutes
Take a bowl. Place mushrooms, open side up.
Sprinkle soy sauce such that it touches all sides of the mushroom.
Let it marinate for 15 minutes.
Blend all ingredients except water . If the paste is too thick, add a little water.
Take the mushrooms out of the bowl. Throw away the soy sauce remaining in the hollow part of the mushroom.
Place the mushrooms on a flat dish.
Pour the filling into the hollow part.