1. 2 Collard Leaves.
2. 1 Tsp Flax oil.
3. Salt to taste.
4. 1 Tsp Lemon juice.
1. 6 Macadamia nuts
2. 1 Tsp Pine nuts
3. Salt to taste
4. Herb to taste (ex: Pinch of dill seeds or Pinch of basil powder or 3-4 leaves of fresh rosemary)
5. Cayenne to taste
1 cup Soaked Arame ( 15 minutes)
1. Lay the collard leaves on a flat surface, back side up.
2. Mix the flax,salt,lemon juice in a bowl.
3. Spread the mix on the collard leaves.(I prefer doing this : I take a once used half of lemon which has some lemon juice in it still, dip it in the flax oil+salt mix and rub it on the leaves).
Let the leaves sit for 30 minutes.
1. Blend all ingredients of cheese and transfer to a bowl.
After 30 minutes :
1. Cut off the stem of collards with a sharp knife. You now have 4 parts , 2 of each leaf.
2. Spread the cheese
3. Spread the sea vegetable, Arame.
4. Wrap the collards.
You now have 4 tasty wraps !!! Enjoy. You can design your own wrap now. The fillings are bounded by your creativity 🙂