1. 2 large fennel bulbs, halved,cored and stalks removed.
2. 3 chamomile tea bags
3. 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
4. 1 teaspoon hcopped fresh rosemary
5. 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
6. 1/4 tsp salt
7. 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
Thinly slice fennel bulvs, diagonally, and place in a large bowl.
In a bowl, steep tea bags in vinegar for 15 minutes.
Squeese out tea bags into bowl and discard bags.
Add rosemary to vinegar-n-tea mixture and whisk in olive oil.
Add salt and pepper.
Drizzle vinaigrette over fennel, and refrigerate salad until ready to server.