Quinoa goes well with anything, plain, with raw green, with vegetables, with beans.
Also this salad can be made without quinoa too. It looks very beautiful.
1. 1 cup 24 hour soaked and sprouted Quinoa.
2. 1 Red Bell Pepper.
3. 2 Stalks Celery.
4. 10 Cashews.
5. Salt to taste.
6. Cayenne to taste.
7. 1 Teaspoon oil.
8. Parsley for garnish.
9. 1 Teaspoon cumin.
10. 1 Bay leaf.
11. A tiny peace of ginger.
12. 1 Tsp Sesame seeds.
1. Steam quinoa without adding water until soft and chewy. Add Bay leaf during the last 5 minutes.
2. Cut celery and bell pepper into small cubes.
3. Break cashews into halves. Soak in warm water for 5 minutes.
4. Grate ginger finely.
5. Add all ingredients and garnish with parsley , sesame seeds.
1. 1 Cucumber.
2. 1 stalk of Celery.
3. 1/2 cup Raw Pine Nuts.
4. 1/2 Bell Pepper.(Red/Yellow/Green according to preferred color)
5. Dash of Cumin powder
6. Dash of Sea salt.
7. 4 teaspoons of sesame seeds.
8. 1 cup hot water
Blend all the ingredients except water and sesame seeds together.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add hot water and mix thorougly.
Garnish with sesame seeds.
1. 1 Zucchini.
2. 3 teaspoons Tahini. (Paste of Sesame/Til and Oil)
3. 1 teaspoon Lemon juice.
4. 1 clove Garlic.
5. 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder.
6. 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
7. Salt to taste.
8. 1 Tbsp oil.
1. 1 stalk Celery.
2. 2 Carrots.
3. 2 small yellow peppers
4. 2 small tomatoes.
5. 20 florets of Broccoli.
Hummus: Peel Zucchini. Add all ingredients and blend.
Place Hummus in a bowl on a flat dish in the center. Garnish with parsley (optional).
Cut all vegetables in the desired shape.
Arrange them beautifully around the hummus bowl.
This is one dish, which I love to prepare when I am damn hungry for a snack .
When prepared, it looks like bugs on a plant stem.
1. Celery sticks. Broader ones are best.
2. Almond butter
Cut the bottom 1 inch of the stick.
Spread almond butter in the gap which exists vertically in the middle of the stick.
Paste the berries.
Tip :Kids will love preparing this 🙂
This smells unbelievably great and tastes like fried.
1. 1/2 Purple /White/Yellow Cauliflower.
2. 1 Carrot.
3. 1 Celery stick.
4. 1 tablespoon Tamari sauce.
5. 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds.
6. 1 teaspoon onion powder.
7. 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder.
8. 1/2 clove raw/steamed garlic.
9. Crystal salt to taste.
10. 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
Shred cauliflower so that you get the look of rice.
Cut Celery stick into tiny pieces.
Add all ingredients.