Quinoa goes well with anything, plain, with raw green, with vegetables, with beans.
Also this salad can be made without quinoa too. It looks very beautiful.
1. 1 cup 24 hour soaked and sprouted Quinoa.
2. 1 Red Bell Pepper.
3. 2 Stalks Celery.
4. 10 Cashews.
5. Salt to taste.
6. Cayenne to taste.
7. 1 Teaspoon oil.
8. Parsley for garnish.
9. 1 Teaspoon cumin.
10. 1 Bay leaf.
11. A tiny peace of ginger.
12. 1 Tsp Sesame seeds.
1. Steam quinoa without adding water until soft and chewy. Add Bay leaf during the last 5 minutes.
2. Cut celery and bell pepper into small cubes.
3. Break cashews into halves. Soak in warm water for 5 minutes.
4. Grate ginger finely.
5. Add all ingredients and garnish with parsley , sesame seeds.
If you have a used ranch dressing bottle, put this dressing in that bottle and serve someone. They will just not doubt about it being raw and made with nuts !! It tastes totally like the real ranch dressing which is made out of buttermilk/sour cream,mayonnaise.
1. 1 cup soaked cashews
2. 1 teaspoon dry basil powder / 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
3. Sea salt to taste.
4. 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
5. Warm water to get desired consistency.
And you are done 🙂
1. 2 full teaspoons miso
2. 1/2 teaspoon grated galanga
3. 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon grass
4. 1 teaspoon cashew butter.
5. 6 cubes of tofu (optional)
6. 3 1″ wakame flakes (optional)
7. 1 shallot chopped. (optionla)
1. Soak wakame for 15 minutes in cold water. Tear into small pieces before soaking.
2. Add galanga and lemon grass to 1 bowl of water and keep on low heat.
3. Mix miso, cashew butter in another bowl of lukewarm water.
3. When the water on heat is hot enough, switch off the heat and add all other ingredients.
Tips: Optionally you can add grated carrots, corn,mushrooms.