- 5-7 big ripe Tomatoes diced
- 1 big Onion diced fine
- 1/4 cup of Cilantro chopped fine
- Juice from 1 Lime/Lemon
- 1 tsp of cumin powder
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- SaltÂ to taste
- A cup of cooked chochos (Chochos are lupin beans. Soak and drain for 8-10 days until the bitterness is gone and then cook then for 24hours in a slow cooker)
- A bowl of plantain chips
- 1 Avocado cubed
- 2 Palm hearts cut into rings
- 1 cup of Maiz Tostado/South American Cancha Corn nuts (Heat the pan to high degree and toast the corn nuts until they pop from within).
Mix tomatoes, onion, cilantro, salt, cumin powder, olive oil, lemon juice, water. Massage well. Add chocks. Let it sit for 2 hours.
While serving, pour the tomato mix in a bowl, add cubed avocados, toasted corn nuts, palm heart rings on top of the tomato mix. Place few plantain ships on the side and serve!