For another recipe read here: https://roaringraw.com/dips/parsley-pesto/
- 1 big bunch of parsley, no need to chop, you can use the stalks too. I had a harvest of sorrel leaves(chukka) so I added those too in this recipe, but that is optional.
- 2 handfuls of macadamia nuts, powdered
- 1 handful of sesame seeds, powdered
- 5 black peppers whole, powdered
- 3 cloves garlic roasted.
- 1 tsp of cumin powder
- salt, olive oil, lemon juice
Add to the food processor and make the pesto. Use it as a base in wraps.