1. Stems of 1 bunch of baby broccoli
2. 1/4 Chana Daal.
3. 4 Dinosaur Kale Leaves.
4. 1 Tablespoon sunflower oil.
5. Salt to taste.
6. Dash of Chilli powder.
7. Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds for Tadka.
1. Chop Broccoli stems into 1/2 cm pieces and steam for 5 minutes
2. Steam Daal for 30 minutes.
3. Steam whole kale leaves for just 2 minutes.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Once hot add mustard seeds and switch off the stove.
6. Once mustard seeds splutter add cumin seeds and move the pan out of the stove.
7. Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly and cover.
Meal Suggestions for 2
This can be eaten as is, or like I did today, can be eaten with
Jicama Tortillas .