1. 2 slices or 6 cubes of Vegan Cheese of your choice. My favorite is Rice Cheese
2. 1 cup sprouted black lentil(Masoor)
3. 1/2 cup sprouted fenugreek seeds (Methi)
4. 1/4 onion
5. 1 teaspoon oil
6. 1/4 teaspoon Chana Dal Masala
Pizza Base :
1. 1 cup wheat flour
2. 2 teaspoons oil.
1. Make dough from wheat flour,oil and warm water. Keep aside for 1/2 hour.
2. Prepare 2 large balls out of the dough and make 2 thick rotis.
3. Put them on pan on medium flame and keep changing sides till cook well.
1. Blend cheese in a blender/chopper to make a smooth paste
2. Cut onion
3. Add all ingredients
4. Add salt to taste
1. Once the bases are made, spread the cheese spread we made.
2. Garnish with coriander leaves/parsely and serve with 2 big lettuce leaves on the side.