Today’s Raw + Steamed Lunch. Prepared in just 20 minutes .
1. Cauliflower Celery Salad : Grate one head cauliflower, finely chop celery leaves, Add crushed sesame seeds, lemon juice, grated ginger, salt, coconut oil. Massage well with hands. Optionally dehydrate it to make it warm. Other methods I use to warm it up are (since I do not have a dehydrator):
1. Boil water in a pot, remove the pot from heat, keep the
salad bowl on top of the pot.
2. Switch on the oven at lowest settings, preheat it and switch it off. Put the salad bowl inside the oven until it gets warm.
2. Dip: Avacado, Tomatillo, Lemon juice, ginger, lots of various fresh herbs, salt tot sate. Blend all with olive oil. Eat with carrot stalks or cucumber stalks or celery stalks.
3. Steamed masala eggplant: Cut eggplant into long pieces, steam for 10 minutes (depends on the kind of eggplant so keep checking with a fork, you do not want it too mushy or too raw). Meanwhile roast some peanuts and garlic cloves, grind to a powder. Move the steamed eggplants to a bowl, add the peanut masala, salt, olive oil and mix well.
4. Steamed beans: Steam the beans just for 10 minutes, move to a bowl, sprinkle salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, olive oil.