Ingredients for curry
1. Half head cauliflower
2. 1 Carrot
3. 1 Stick celery
4. 2 turnips
5. 2 Tbsp sesame seeds (I have used black sesame seeds here).
6. Lemon juice, oil and salt to taste.
Ingredients for gravy
1. 20 cashews
2. 2 Tbsps pine nuts
3. 1 tsp dry basil or few leaves of fresh basil
4. 1/4″ piece of ginger
4. Lemon juice, salt to taste. Optionally add green chili to taste.
1. Crush the sesame seeds in a mortar
2. Finely grate cauliflower, carrot, celery, turnips to rice like consistency.
3. Add all ingredients of the curry together and mix well and keep aside covered.
4. Prepare the gravy by blending all gravy ingredients with just enough water to make a thick gravy.
5. Pour the gravy into the curry and mix well and let it marinate for 30 minutes at the least.
Note: If before serving you want it warm, keep the vessel in a pan of hot water for 10 minutes before serving.