1. 2 full teaspoons miso
2. 1/2 teaspoon grated galanga
3. 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon grass
4. 1 teaspoon cashew butter.
5. 6 cubes of tofu (optional)
6. 3 1″ wakame flakes (optional)
7. 1 shallot chopped. (optionla)
1. Soak wakame for 15 minutes in cold water. Tear into small pieces before soaking.
2. Add galanga and lemon grass to 1 bowl of water and keep on low heat.
3. Mix miso, cashew butter in another bowl of lukewarm water.
3. When the water on heat is hot enough, switch off the heat and add all other ingredients.
Tips: Optionally you can add grated carrots, corn,mushrooms.