Ingredients for the salad
1. 1/2 head cabbage grated with mandolin like noodles.
2. 1 bunch dill finely chopped.
3. 1 bunch curly parsley finely chopped.
4. 1/2 bunch kale finely chopped.
5. 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger.
6. Salt, lemon juice, oil to taste.
7. 2 Tbsp of sesame seeds.
Ingredients for the Steamed dish
1. 1/4th cup of whole wheat semolina.
2. Salt and oil to taste.
3. Spices of your choice to taste (optional).
Ingredients for the dressing
1. 4 Tbsp sunflower seeds.
2. 1 Tbsp pine nuts.
3. 10 cashews.
4. 1/2 tsp lemon juice.
5. Salt to taste.
6. 1 cup warm water.
1. Mix all ingredients of the salad thoroughly and let it marinate for 30 mins or more.
2. Prepare the dressing by blending all ingredients.
3. Steam wheat semolina just before serving. Add the remaining ingredients, salt, oil and spices to steamed semolina.
Spread the salad on the dish. Make a ball of steamed semolina with hands or just spread on the salad. Pour dressing generously and dress with raisins.