This tastes so much like Indian Bhel.
1. 1/4th cup sprouted wheat grains.
2. 1/2 cup sprouted black lentils(Masoor in hindi).
3. 1/8th cup sprouted buckwheat grains.
4. 1 bunch parsley chopped fine.
5. 1 bunch dill chopped super fine.
6. 1 large onion chopped.
7. 2 tomatoes chopped.
If you are not 100% raw you can steam the sprouted grains and lentils.
Mix all ingredients together.
Add salt, lemon juice, generous amount of sesame oil and olive oil.
Can be eaten alone or served on top of romaine lettuce or napa cabbage leaves.