Green plants with leaves :
Only LIVE green plants give you enzymes and biophotons. The cooking of green foods destroys MORE from their nutritional value. This includes boiling, smoothening, sauté, shaking, baking and all kinds of high temperature cooking (over 145 ° C). All recipes on this site use either raw vegetables or steamed vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
Processed Food : This is a big issue. Processed food is poor. End of story. To be short, all recipes here use products that come straight from nature.
Healthier Alternatives :
- Cow’s Milk – Dry Fruit Milk
- White Sugar – Brown Raw Sugar, Honey, Agavi
- Table salt – Unsweetened seafood
- Seafood – Vegetables like the sea.
- Butter – Coconut Butter / Oil
- White rice – Brown rice
More about oils :
The heating of the oil destroys the antioxidants in the oils and thus oxidizes the oils. This causes This causes polymer crosslinking, ring formation, double-bonding changes, oiling and polymerization of oils.
- Hydrogenated Fats: Worst of all oils. The addition of hydrogen creates hyperlipidum and makes them very toxic.
- Polyunsaturated fats: These include common vegetable oils such as corn, soybean, cardamom, sunflower oil and canola, which are undoubtedly the worst oils to use in cooking. These omega-6 oils are very sensitive to heat because of all the double bonds they have.
- Monounsaturated fats: Extra virgin olive oil is monounsaturated fat. In principle, organic, untreated, cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil should have the smallest level of tobacco from all types of olive oil as it is the least processed, with the most dense nutrients and contains the highest concentration of fragile nutrients. The oxidation of nutrients found in extra virgin olive oil, as well as acrylamide formation, can occur at cooking temperatures close to 148 degrees Celsius. For these reasons, cooking with extra virgin olive oil is not recommended.
- Saturated fats: Coconut oil, although it contains the most saturated fat of all edible oils, is a chemical bond. It is the only oil that is stable enough to resist heat damage while also helping to promote heart health, maintain normal cholesterol levels and even support weight reduction. Again, it is best to eat all the oils, including coconut, raw, without any heating. This also helps against tumors. It is always best to use virgin coconut oil, produced locally using traditional low-tech processes. Commercial coconut oil is processed, bleached and odorless (RBD) or solvent-treated and removes vitamin E and other nutrients from mechanically produced oil.